Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices?
Supports the additional 2nd generation Intel® Xeon Scalable Processor offerings delivering exceptional customer value with increased performance and industry leading frequency.
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers.
- ProLiant ML350 Gen10 leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71%1 performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, along with the 2933 MT/s3 or 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11%4 faster than 2400 MT/s.
- The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, and embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options.
- Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization, the ProLiant ML350 Gen10 helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory3, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA Tesla T4 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX8000/6000/4000 GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Security built into every Server
- HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Processor Type: Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st and 2nd generations
- Processor Family: 1st generation: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series, 2nd generation: Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8200 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6200 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5200 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4200 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3200 series
- Maximum Memory: 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
- Memory Slots: 24 DIMM slots
- Memory Protection Features: Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
- Drive Supported: 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, or 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD and 8 SFF NVMe SSD. 12 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 12 LFF NHP SATA HDD, depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
- Processor Core Available: 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model
- Processor Cache Installed: 38.50 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model
- Processor Name: Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st or 2nd generation
- Processor Number: 1 or 2
- Processor Speed: 3.9 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory Type: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Standard Memory: 32 GB (1 x 32 GB) RDIMM or depending on model
- Hard Drive Number (included): None Ship Standard
- Optical Drive Type: Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW. Optional via Slim-line ODD Bay Kit. Optional external support is available too. Optional Half-Height RDX or Tape, up to 2. Optional via Media Drive Support Kit. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Security: UEFI Secure Boot and Secure Start support Immutable Silicon Root of Trust FIPS 140-2 validation (iLO 5 certification in progress) Common Criteria certification (iLO 5 certification in progress) Configurable for PCI DSS compliance Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) on browser Support for Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA) Tamper-free updates – components digitally signed and verified Secure Recovery – recover critical firmware to known good state on detection of compromised firmware Ability to rollback firmware Secure erase of NAND/User data TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2 option TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 option Front bezel key-lock feature – standard, available in both Tower and Rack models Padlock slot, standard Kensington Lock slot, standard
- Remote Management Software: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard), HPE iLO Advanced, and OneView Advanced (optional)
- Power Supply Type: HPE Flexible Slot Redundant Power Supply modules 500W / 800W / 1600W, depending on model SKU, or HPE Standard 500W Non-Hot-Plug/non-RPS Power Supply (ordering limited to non-EU/EMEA countries/regions)
- Expansion Slots: 8-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard in 2P model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Storage Controller: 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10, depending on model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- System Fan Features: Depending on model SKU. Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 4 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
- Form Factor: 4U tower with rack conversion capability
- Warranty Standard Statement: 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
- Weight (metric): 21 kg
- Product Dimensions (metric): 46.25 x 64.8 x 17.4 cm
Here are some additional resources from HP on the ML350 Gen10 Server